[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/12728 Comment out code for advancing time if there are no targettable enemies

Sun Jan 30 20:38:15 PST 2022

teeemcee
2022-01-30 20:38:12 -0800 (Sun, 30 Jan 2022)
557
Comment out code for advancing time if there are no targettable enemies

The check in turn-based mode (turn_mode_time_passage) was completely broken in
two or three different ways, thankfully it did nothing at all. I moved its
commented out remnant to a better spot.

The check in active-time mode (battle_meters_can_advance) for hero menus &
targetting was equivalent to just checking whether it was the player's turn, so
I commented out that part. I think the difference between what it intended and
what it did is pretty small if it exists; I'm not sure.
---
U   wip/bmod.rbas