[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/12809 rasterizer: support for 8-bit destination Surfaces, with optional dither

Sun Feb 20 02:23:36 PST 2022

teeemcee
2022-02-20 02:23:29 -0800 (Sun, 20 Feb 2022)
611
rasterizer: support for 8-bit destination Surfaces, with optional dithering, same as the normal blitter

Also split out the getTexel function.

Number of rasterize variants is starting to increase again as I split the 8-
and 32-bit dest Surface cases apart, which was about a 20-30% speed improvement
for gcc, around 10% for clang. More signficantly, the code is fairly different.

I also removed the Tex2DSampler m_sampler member and made its methods static
instead. This had no effect on clang but was a small speedup for gcc.

Added F3 in Quad Test menu to switch 8/32 bit, and F4 to change blend/dither
algo
---
U   wip/allmodex.bas
U   wip/blend.h