[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/12803 rasterizer: rewrite iteration across rows; fixes the glitches and far fa

Sun Feb 20 02:22:52 PST 2022

teeemcee
2022-02-20 02:22:49 -0800 (Sun, 20 Feb 2022)
656
rasterizer: rewrite iteration across rows; fixes the glitches and far faster

Quads now (nearly always) draw without visible seams between the triangles,
because the tex/color at the center of each pixel (in the x coord, not yet for y
coords) is computed. The old code also computed the row length wrong.

Compute the increment for the TexCoord and/or Color for each pixel advanced,
rather than using lots of multiplications and divisions.  Added Color16 and
VertexPC16, VertexPTC16 types for this purpose.

Eliminated a few kludges. The minuteScale one was surprisingly slow and I don't seem to be able to eliminate it, but I moved it out of the hot loop.
---
U   wip/gfxRender.hpp
U   wip/rasterizer.cpp
U   wip/rasterizer.hpp