[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/12780 Rewrite textbox appearance and choicebox editors using EditorKit

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 03:47:01 PST 2022

Naturally I'm converting the whole textbox editor (except connected boxes).
That'll remove all the boilerplate when switching submenus. The top menu is
proving quite tricky though, it's actually got quite a lot of unusual or
unique key handling and record switching (which has caused dataloss bugs in
the past). Putting it all together, there's about 70 lines just for the
"After:" menu item. Once it can do this I'll consider EditorKit fully
functional.