[Ohrrpgce] ./distrib-win.bat on hrodvitnir branch

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Mon Sep 6 18:33:29 PDT 2021

Oh, Haha! More fun!

On windows, the hróðvitnir name breaks in two different ways. Both
characters get mangle in the filenames, and then Putty's pscp further
mangles them, to hr==vitnir, which causes a file-not-found error

Maybe we best fix all the filenames to use the ascii only branch_name
instead. If it is mandatory for Windows and for Debian packages, I'd rather
not also have non-ascii for the other platform filenames, even if they do
support it.