[Ohrrpgce] windows nightly vm is annoying

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 10:03:04 PDT 2021

Sometimes? Or practically always? I didn't check for build logs that don't
contain that text, but very many do.

I suspect that the error message is printed when svninfo.txt fails to
upload to the nightly build directory, which is almost always. Is that
error message a problem? I didn't think it was fatal, but it is the last
thing in the script...