[Ohrrpgce] Windows builds borken on new mouse stuff

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 09:08:48 PDT 2021

Too late! This way at least gfx_sdl2 is also consistent about only
requiring SDL 2.0.3 when compiled with "scons portable=1" (on Unix), as
claimed. 2.0.3 is getting old (2016), but I figure we might as well bump
the requirement after rather than before release, just in case that's
useful to someone.