[Ohrrpgce] New feature: Achievements

Mike Caron caron.mike at outlook.com
Wed Nov 17 21:33:53 PST 2021

Hello friends,

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I was working on support for Steam achievements in the OHRRPGCE. Well, the fateful day has come when I think it's ready to release to the wild.

But, that said, I haven't contributed anything for a while, so I wanted to give you guys a chance to review my work before merging it in. So, I've opened up a Pull Request on GitHub and I would welcome any feedback that anyone would like to provide. Don't hold back! I can take it!

Cheers!

Mike Caron