[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/12292 Jenkinsfile: add more detail to the README

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 02:42:28 PDT 2021

So I see that on Linux reloadbasic.py fails with " UnicodeDecodeError:
'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 5566: ordinal not in
range(128)" and on Mac there is no "python3".
I have seen that reloadbasic error before, not long ago. I know that I
added some temporary kludge to reloadbasic.py to work around it which I
later threw away. Apparently I didn't think it would come back. Don't know
why it only happens on the build machine.
As for the python3 issue, I don't know how you'd prefer to solve it, seems
like all options are messy.