[Ohrrpgce] Flatpak

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 21:03:23 PDT 2021

I haven't. I knew nothing about Flatpak but looking very briefly at it I
don't think we want to use it as a main distribution channel, because it
seems to require users to first install a Flatpak runtime on their system?
We could still have it as an option, but maybe it won't add much if we
start distributing SDL and SDL_mixer libs, which we should, as people have
complained about getting questions from players about them.