[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/12260 sliceedit: in the lookup editor show the current lookup code as a hint t

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Wed Apr 14 04:03:54 PDT 2021

I often go into the lookup code editor on a random slice to add some new
codes that don't associate with it... Although the use case you mention is
the more common and more important one.

Maybe what I want is a different way to get into the lookup code editor
without it being associated with any slice. I'll have to think of a good
way to do that.