[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/12260 sliceedit: in the lookup editor show the current lookup code as a hint t

Tue Apr 13 21:59:34 PDT 2021

teeemcee
2021-04-13 21:59:29 -0700 (Tue, 13 Apr 2021)
301
sliceedit: in the lookup editor show the current lookup code as a hint that ESC exits without modifying

Because I ALWAYS press ESC after typing in a new lookup code, forgetting I have
to hit Enter.

Even better might be to automatically change the slice's lookup when you edit
one of the lookup names
---
U   wip/ohrhelp/slice_lookup_codes.txt
U   wip/sliceedit.bas