[Ohrrpgce] Can't log in to wiki over HTTP

Adam Perry arperry at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 09:56:31 PDT 2020

I set it up with the Dreamhost one-click. There's an updater script that I
could run, but I think I've only done so once.

I seem to remember you're on Dreamhost as well. If you're having difficulty
upgrading, you may have an easier time adding a fresh install to your host
and transferring the contents.