[Ohrrpgce] Can't log in to wiki over HTTP

Adam Perry arperry at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 06:57:31 PDT 2020

It is not a good idea to have an HTTP login page. Your credentials are sent
in plain text when you log in via HTTP.

I realize that the OHR wiki isn't the most high-profile target for hackers,
but it's still a bad idea. We don't need to allow wiki editing to everyone
able to use the engine if it means compromising security.