[Ohrrpgce] Hróðvitnir blockers?

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Tue Oct 27 16:30:38 PDT 2020

Okay, actually, you have me convinced. Let's go ahead and switch to sdl2,
and make that the main release goal for Hróðvitnir

Somehow I had it in my head that sdl2 was unfinished, but that seems to be
somewhere between barely true, and not true at all :D

I am assuming that Android will be the one platform exception, since we'll
have to figure out how to do sdl2-centric android builds instead of
commandergenius style builds.

---
James Paige