[Ohrrpgce] Nightly build breakage

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Tue May 12 18:07:17 PDT 2020

I never doubted that those changes would break something :)
It broke my mxe (Windows) cross-compiling script too. What broke that and
the Windows nightlies is falling back to gcc if there's no "cc" not working.
As for the Mac nightly, I see the problem is that I renamed the GCC envvar
to FBCC, so nightly/wrap-nightly-mac.sh needs updating. Do you need to
install updates to that manually?