[Ohrrpgce] attacksounds branch?

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 07:25:08 PDT 2020

Oh! Turns out that that commit did every except actually add the menu items
to the menu, so there was no reason I couldn't have committed it already.
(I prefer to put related commits next to each other, which is why I
sometimes hold back commits that are done but don't do anything yet).

Yes, looks like the attack editor work is complete. I removed the binsize
bump from the commit, since you'll do that.
Would be nice if you finished it.