[Ohrrpgce] attacksounds branch?

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 23:57:54 PDT 2020

I'm kind of surprised to see you actually looked through my branches!

It wasn't merged of course because it's not done, and it's probably not
done because I got distracted with something else. I don't want to add the
settings to the attack editor before they actually do anything.
Finishing that is listed near the top of my todo list, but I'm not going to
get to it soon.
How about I merge it, but comment out the menu items in the editor. That
would stop it rotting.