[Ohrrpgce] Global NPCs

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 20:24:06 PDT 2020

Cool!
In the L documentation it says pool 0 is local and 1 is global, but in N it
says the filename is globalnpcs0.n. Is that intentional?
Did you update NPC debug mode too?

Once NPC names are added, people can also use them to refer to NPCs without
any pool argument. And I think I'll allow naming NPC instances, overriding
the definition name, to refer to a particular copy, since the renumbering
of copies as you add/delete NPCs is also a complaint.