[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/11742 plotdict: Merge entries for many individual script constant

Thu Apr 16 21:50:59 PDT 2020

teeemcee
2020-04-16 21:50:59 -0700 (Thu, 16 Apr 2020)
462
plotdict: Merge entries for many individual script constant

These are now hidden aliases, meaning they still appear in the command indices
(I'm not sure I like that), but aren't automatically listed under the <command>
they're part of.

Also added <altcommand alias="hide"> attribute to hide the "Alias:" note.
This is getting pretty messy, really constants should have their own markup
and rules.

also, update-html.sh will now print out any broken <ref> links
---
U   wip/docs/htmlplot.xsl
U   wip/docs/plotdict.xml