[Ohrrpgce] Wiki skins

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Wed Sep 11 07:09:47 PDT 2019

You are welcome to install skins if you like, but I would caution against
too much customization right now.

I feel like our wiki install is currently rather fragile. This is because I
installed with git, but git's memory hungriness combined with dreamhosts
memory stingyness means that it is no longer possible to update the
mediawiki installation in-place.

My workaround is to rsync the whole thing to my local machine, git update,
rsync it back do dreamhosts, and then run the mediawiki database upgrade
script there.

(And unfortunately I have not automated that yet)