[Ohrrpgce] Switch/PS4/XBox One

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Sat Oct 5 18:19:58 PDT 2019

Yes, I think XB1 is more interesting than iOS for me.

So I'll hold off on buying dev accounts until gfx_sdl2 is ready.

For now I will be focusing on Android (maybe I'll have time this weekend?
or maybe not?)

And if there is anything I can do to help unblock the Fufluns release, I
would like to help with that too. I think only the worst of the worst
should still be considered fufluns-blockers.