[Ohrrpgce] [ohrrpgce:bugs] #2042 Enemy energy bar is saved after enemy defeated

Santino Labbate santinolabbate at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 23 00:25:44 PDT 2019

---

** [bugs:#2042] Enemy energy bar is saved after enemy defeated**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** OHRRPGCE
**Created:** Sat Mar 23, 2019 07:25 AM UTC by Santino Labbate
**Last Updated:** Sat Mar 23, 2019 07:25 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Once an enemy is defeated, if another enemy spawns into that same slot later in the battle, it will not have a new energy bar.

For example, an enemy is in Slot 3, it is defeated and dissolves away, a new enemy spawns back into Slot 3 via some other effect, and the new enemy will immediately use an attack.

I'm not certain of what exactly is happening. I know that the *first* time an enemy is spawned into a slot mid battle it acts normal, but once that slot is reused later by a second/third/fourth enemy, that enemy will always attack immediately as if the energy bar didn't start new.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because ohrrpgce at lists.motherhamster.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/ohrrpgce/bugs/