[Ohrrpgce] Android build problem

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Mon Mar 11 02:42:06 PDT 2019

Ah, I see. Is it worth us try to switch to a newer NDK?

I also just noticed that the 64 but linux builds have been failing since
last Wednesday. They say:

slices.bas(1788) error 97: Ambiguous call to overloaded function, LARGE()
in 'out_surf = surface_scale(in_surf, large(1, spr->w * .zoom), large(1,
spr->h * .zoom))'
scons: *** [build/game-slices.o] Error 1