[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/10939 os_sockets.c: Unix support

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 19:41:25 PST 2019

Yes, there are a bunch of uses for this :)  My immediate reason for
implementing it was only to submit crashrpt.php crash reports.
I neglected to handle a couple things like 'chunked' encoding of
web servers, we shouldn't need much complexity. And HTTP has heaps of
back-compat to support simple clients.

I guess for things like high score tables we might have a php script
running on hamsterrepublic.com to act as the server?

I just noticed that Windows builds have failed due to wspiapi.h being
missing. While I'm using mingw-w64 which has this header, it seems
mingw doesn't. (Looks like MSDN states it's normally part of the
Windows SDK) I guess I'll add a fallback to IPv4-only, no IPv6
support, when compiling with mingw.