[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/10939 os_sockets.c: Unix support

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Mon Jan 28 18:03:28 PST 2019

Okay, I finally got to try this, and it is extremely cool :)

You already have me thinking about how to use this for scripting commands
to save/load high scores (or other shared data)

And when scripting eventually supports arrays and list and object-likes it
will be hard to resist support for some kind of REST or REST-like-RPC
 support :)