[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/11278 Fix pdb=1 debug>=0 builds not containing reference to .pdb file, by stri

Tue Aug 20 21:58:28 PDT 2019

teeemcee
2019-08-20 21:58:28 -0700 (Tue, 20 Aug 2019)
562
Fix pdb=1 debug>=0 builds not containing reference to .pdb file, by stripping symbols

Crash reports from Windows debug builds were still useless even after building
with scons pdb=1.

cv2pdb strips DRAWF debug info at the same time that it adds a section to an
.exe with the .pdb name and GUID, without which the pdb can't be used.  I think
it's been years since we asked anyone to download gdb and produce a backtrace
anyway, but if we did want to, we would now need a separate debug build. I think
it would be possible to modify cv2pdb to keep the DWARF info.
---
U   wip/SConscript