[Ohrrpgce] Plan for Android 8.0 target

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Thu Sep 27 17:43:35 PDT 2018

Oh, and I forgot to mention.

Android 8.0 is the "target" but the apk files will still run on older
versions of android too.
The current "minimum" version supported by pelya's commadergenius
sdl_android is Android version 4.1

(I looked up statistics, and apparently the percentage of android devices
running versions older than 4.1 is something like half of 1%)