[Ohrrpgce] Cron <james at breq> ~/src/ohr/wip/nightly/ohr_nightly_vm_no_mac.sh

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Wed Sep 26 02:40:18 PDT 2018

The Android builds are on a separate VM because I have only ever been able
to get them to compile on one specific older Android SDK, and I wanted to
reproduce it in relative isolation.

(I'll probably have to change that anyway in order to get the Android
builds targetting Android 8 for Google Play compliance)