[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/10250 Add optional right-drag scrolling support to plankmenus, and use it for

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Thu Mar 29 14:28:38 PDT 2018

I have tested this on my phone in the android port, and it very nearly
works the way I want it to, but I am sure it will still need more tuning.

sdl-android's two-finger right mouse support is pretty good.

I am pleased how easy it is for me to accurately click inventory slots on
my 5-inch phone screen. Your mileage may vary, depending on screen size,
and perhaps on the physics of your fingertips ;)

I also tested without turning off the virtual gamepad, and I am pleased
that the touch controls I have implemented so far work pretty decently even
when the virtual gamepad is obstructing parts of the touchable screen.

For now I am not disabling the android virtual gamepad based on mouse
controls being enabled (although I probably will do so some extend later)