[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/9966 Fix a delete_ScriptData: nonzero refcount error when quitting, after kil

Thu Jan 18 04:27:09 PST 2018

teeemcee
2018-01-18 04:27:09 -0800 (Thu, 18 Jan 2018)
735
Fix a delete_ScriptData: nonzero refcount error when quitting, after killing a script fibre in scripterr

Master K also reported that when this message occurs, Game.exe somehow doesn't
shut down properly by the OS:

Master K: [g_debug.txt] gets left behind and then custom.exe will refuse to open another game.exe
[It seems that game.exe freezes when it tries to open and archive the existing g_debug.txt]
Master K: I try to delete debug, but it tells me its being used by game.exe (which doesn't appear on my task manager?!)
Master K: Then I exit out of custom, and poof suddenly game.exe is now running as a background process
Master K: end task, delete debug, and its fine until next time

I wasn't able to reproduce this in Win XP.
---
U   wip/oldhsinterpreter.bas
U   wip/scripting.bas
U   wip/whatsnew.txt