[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/10537 Fix bug 2037: "Attacker must know chained attack" broken, and fix the do

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 21:00:01 PDT 2018

As I mentioned in the bug report, I noticed that the "Attacker must know
chained attack" bit ignores both hero and enemy counter attacks and
on-death bequest attacks. It was actually implemented before all of those
were implemented, so I'm not sure whether it was just overlooked, or if it
makes more sense to exclude them anyway.
So maybe we should have some way to include them (and keep the existing
behaviour for backcompat?). I'm not sure how that would work - just a
global bitset, or two for hero counter attacks and enemy counter/on-death
attacks, rather than adding more attack chain bits?