[Ohrrpgce] [ohrrpgce:bugs] #2036 Crash when switching collections in slice collection editor

TeeEmCee teeemcee at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 28 03:42:40 PDT 2018

---

** [bugs:#2036] Crash when switching collections in slice collection editor**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** OHRRPGCE
**Labels:** slice editor crash
**Created:** Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:42 AM UTC by TeeEmCee
**Last Updated:** Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:42 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

sotrain515 reported repeatedly seeing the slice collection editor crash while switching slice collections.
https://www.slimesalad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7626
Using etheldreme.

> 1.) Opened custom.exe
> 2.) Loaded the game I'm working on (file named "a_tactics.rpg")
> 3.) Navigated right to Slice Collection Editor.
> 4.) In the Collection Editor moved down to the "<- Slice Collection ->" picker part.
> 5.) Typed "2", "6" as I wanted to navigate right to collection 26.
> 6.) Custom crashed right out to desktop with no error message.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because ohrrpgce at lists.motherhamster.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/ohrrpgce/bugs/