[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/9479 Fix gfx_sdl's io_keybits not reporting new-keypresses correctly - it was

Tue Sep 26 07:37:02 PDT 2017

teeemcee
2017-09-26 07:37:01 -0700 (Tue, 26 Sep 2017)
507
Fix gfx_sdl's io_keybits not reporting new-keypresses correctly - it was using key repeat.

I removed a previous workaround for keys getting stuck when spawning a console
program, which didn't actually work.

However, I've discovered that on Windows a second type of key-repeat happens
due to the OS, where keyup-keydown event pairs get sent, and it doesn't
seem to be possible to filter them out 100% of the time because sometimes
the events are delivered on different ticks!
gfx_fb shows the same problem.
---
U   wip/gfx_sdl.bas