[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/9461 Rename constDirection enum to DirNum, and use dir* constants pretty much

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Mon Sep 25 05:36:42 PDT 2017

On Monday, September 25, 2017, <subversion at hamsterrepublic.com> wrote:

> teeemcee
> 2017-09-25 01:48:49 -0700 (Mon, 25 Sep 2017)
> 272
> Rename constDirection enum to DirNum, and use dir* constants pretty much
> everywhere
>
> Too bad, LEFT and RIGHT are taken, or I would have replace dirLeft with
> Left,
> etc.  And I much prefer Left and Right to East and West, because who can
> remember which one is which anyway??

I visualize a world map. Then I see a vision of Jackie Chan and Owen Wilson
from "Shanghai Noon" Jackie says "This is the West, not the East. The sun
may rise where we come from... but here is where it sets."

You might think I am joking, but no, that is seriously how I remember
east/west almost every time!

Is there any wonder I prefer east/west over right/left? ;)