[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/9374 Add FlexmenuCaptionBrowser which is automatically used in a bunch of pla

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 23:38:47 PDT 2017

Well, I wasn't being entirely serious; it's up to you.
Actually, I didn't realise that FB does NOT let you write something shorter
like
  DIM as ConstantListBrowser constb(npc_movetypes())
...so using a constructor isn't so great.
But amusingly, it turns out that you can actually write
  DIM constb as ArrayBrowser = npc_usetypes()
but this only works for constructors with a single argument.

However, we could instead use static member functions, like
     npcdata.activation = ArrayBrowser.browse(npcdata.activation,
npc_usetypes())
in this case browse would construct an ArrayBrowser and then call the
(existing) internal browse method, renamed browse_ or somesuch.
But again, this only saves one line of code!