[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/9374 Add FlexmenuCaptionBrowser which is automatically used in a bunch of pla

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 05:13:05 PDT 2017

I'm impressed  - I didn't think flexmenu would show some flexibility! :)
flexmenu does at least get the focus on data right, just not how you
provide the data!

I'm not a fan of creating a separate class for every array of constants,
even if it's only 6 lines of code each time, if that class is only going to
be used in one place. Why not just have a generic class which allows
passing a list of strings to its constructor (or other method)? That way it
can work even if the array isn't global.
Likewise, I imagine that once we have a new spriteset system and animations
almost all the differences between different sprite types will disappear,
even backdrops. (All sprite browsers should scale down huge sprites)
But I notice that attacks always animate, while everything else only
animates when selected. Is that intentional?