[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/9374 Add FlexmenuCaptionBrowser which is automatically used in a bunch of pla

Thu Sep 14 15:17:29 PDT 2017

james
2017-09-14 15:17:29 -0700 (Thu, 14 Sep 2017)
245
Add FlexmenuCaptionBrowser which is automatically used in a bunch of places in the Attack editor and Enemy editor
(I think I can honestly say this is the first time in more than 10 years that doing a thing in the flexmenu code has been pleasant)
---
U   wip/attackedit.bas
U   wip/thingbrowser.bas
U   wip/thingbrowser.bi