[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/9596 gfx_sdl2: update events, mouse handling and text input. Now compiles!

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 06:38:14 PDT 2017

On 23 October 2017 at 02:30, <subversion at hamsterrepublic.com> wrote:

> teeemcee
> 2017-10-22 06:30:45 -0700 (Sun, 22 Oct 2017)
> 69
> gfx_sdl2: update events, mouse handling and text input. Now compiles!
> ---
> U   wip/gfx_sdl.bas
> U   wip/gfx_sdl2.bas

In fact, it even runs! However, if you expect anything from gfx_sdl2 beyond
it compiling, you're expecting too much.

There's loads of dubious code and comments in there that I left in because
I didn't know if they're still relevant or not.
And all the android stuff should probably just be removed. Either it's
portable between gfx_sdl and gfx_sdl2, in which case ti should go
elsewhere, or it's SDL1.2-android specific. I don't think SDL 2 has an
onscreen gamepad.
But the commandergenius repo has SDL2 as well as SDL1.2. Maybe the copy of
SDL2 has some modifications?