[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/9796 Add findrgb(), as using UI cols in Custom is madness. Change mapedit pos

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 08:43:27 PST 2017

Yep, I wanted to implement that too.
In fact, I guess we should always save all colors as RGB triples when you
export a .slices file, so that they can be interpreted if you load them
into a different game. (The RGB can be in addition to the color index, with
the index serving as the nearcolor() hint). It could even be used for
normal slice collections too, if you want the colors to remain mostly the
same if you change the master palette (especially for all the builtin menu
slice collections). So maybe we should have a general bitset for whether to
save slice colors by index or by RGB.