[Ohrrpgce] Any recently fixed bugs that could write lumps into the C:\ root?

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 17:34:05 PST 2017

I think the datestamp would be related to r9047 (July 15) "Include
data/defaultgfx/ in the Innosetup script."

Ah, I have a zero-length defpal7.bin file located at ../defpal7.bin,
relative to my git (wip) directory. Is that also true for yours? It's dated
April 23th.
But I can't see any way that a file could have been written to ../.
However, anything written to \ would be written to the drive root on
Windows.
It looks like r8660 (April 20th) fixed a bug that would have created
defpal7.bin in the root directory. I'm guessing that the July 15 time stamp
on yours is due to not using the latest svn revision at the time, or
something like that.

We really need to get into the habit of always opening files with
ACCESS_READ when we don't want to create them.