[Ohrrpgce] Almost time for etheldreme stable release!

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Fri Nov 10 15:43:59 PST 2017

It is almost time for the Etheldreme stable release!

If possible, I hope to release it by the end of this month (Last week of
November, ideally)

My general impression of the current nightly wip builds is that they are
pretty stable, not to crashy, and have a respectable amount of nifty new
stuff.

I don't have any pending critical stuff that I need to finish. TMC, do you
have anything that needs to be checked in that can't wait for the f*
release?

The only halfway ambitious thing I might attempt before then (only if I
have time) would be to try and do a little more work on ThingBrowser to
enable editing while browsing (which currently only makes sense for
ItemBrowser, but will be important for AttackBrowser, HeroBrowser,
EnemyBrowser, etc...)