[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8712 sliceedit: Allow using any positive lookup code, plus you can edit a loo

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Tue May 2 07:52:57 PDT 2017

I definitely have mixed feelings about this one.

Being able to type in the name right on the slice detail editor seems very
convenient.

On the other hand, twice already I have accidentally backspaced away a name
and typed a new one for the same code, when I was actually trying to create
a new one (both times this was because I had copy-pasted a slice that
already had a lookup code)

Also, every time I want to delete a lookup code, I hit backspace, deleting
a few letters from the end of the name, then go "Opps!" and re-type them,
and then press enter so I can delete the lookup code.

Not saying I want this reverted, just saying that it is taking some getting
used to. I still think it is probably a net gain in usability