[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8553 script profiling "time/call" stat was wrong because #calls miscounted

Fri Mar 17 16:45:42 PDT 2017

teeemcee
2017-03-17 16:45:42 -0700 (Fri, 17 Mar 2017)
435
script profiling "time/call" stat was wrong because #calls miscounted

Also, previously profiling stats for cumulative for all profiling runs,
I decided to clear them after every run.

'#calls' also counted upwards when profiling wasn't enabled, leading to
time/call stats that were too low.
'#calls' is no longer used to determine which scripts to unload when
the memory limit on loaded scripts is reached. I don't think this matters.
---
U   wip/game.bas
U   wip/scripting.bas
U   wip/scripting.bi