[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8528 node_hsint.js commandline Javascript HamsterSpeak interpreter!

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 09:10:28 PDT 2017

Nope, this is a first. Though it probably would have happened anyway once I
got around to trying out the emscripten backend for FreeBasic (which isn't
even merged into trunk yet). (It appears to be really easy to call in both
directions between functions written in normal javascript, and ones
generated by emscripten from LLVM bitcode generated by clang from C
generated by fbc from FB!)

We don't have any CSS yet though... I hear that's Turing complete!

On 14 March 2017 at 03:20, James Paige <Bob at hamsterrepublic.com> wrote:

> This is cool an weird and cool :) I like it!
>
> Does this increase the tally of how many languages are included in the
> repository, or did we already have some js somewhere ;)
>
> ---
> James
>

> On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 1:21 PM, Ralph Versteegen <teeemcee at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> On 13 March 2017 at 07:20, <subversion at hamsterrepublic.com> wrote:
>>
>>> teeemcee
>>> 2017-03-12 11:20:07 -0700 (Sun, 12 Mar 2017)
>>> 515