[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8521 Fix stuff done by autorun scripts before the screen fade in not being hi

Sat Mar 11 06:15:47 PST 2017

teeemcee
2017-03-11 06:15:47 -0800 (Sat, 11 Mar 2017)
510
Fix stuff done by autorun scripts before the screen fade in not being hidden

For example if an autorun script made the hero invisible, as the screen
faded in the hero would be visible, and disappear when the fade finished.

This was recently introduced in r8353,
"Limit framerate to 90fps and .gif framerate to 30, overrideable with
-giffps cmdline option"
in which I implemented frame skipping. If a frame is skipped and then the
screen fades in, then the skipped page should be shown, but I typo'd
that bit.
---
U   wip/allmodex.bas