[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8500 Show errors if lines_{to, from}_file() fail instead of just possibly logg

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 00:04:37 PST 2017

I couldn't reproduce this, but I can guess at the fix: include sys/errno.h
On Linux sys/errno.h just #includes errno.h, while on my Mac errno.h just
#includes sys/errno.h. Maybe this is not the case in the OS 10.4 SDK. I'm
not using an SDK.

In fact, I currently can't compile 32 bit builds on my Mac at all, it seems
that some gcc libraries have disappeared, probably when macports went on an
upgrade rampage. I asked it to install gcc_select, so now it's compiling
ffmpeg and a hundred other things. I've never installed any software even
vaguely related to multimedia aside from SDL, so it's odd that something
depends on ffmpeg...