[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/8924 Right-click to open the main menu now works (disabled by default)

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Fri Jun 30 10:50:50 PDT 2017

Right now my plan is to leave *all* the built-in mouse stuff disabled by
default.

I expect when it is all finished, including battles and special screens, I
can enable it by default for new games

As for old/existing games, I expect to leave it disabled by default,
although I have not completely ruled out the possibility of enabling it by
default for old games that don't use any mouse scripting commands. I am
still pretty wary of that, since it would not fully work for any games that
have manually scripted keyboard input, so it probably won't happen.