[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/8911 Add mouse.hero_move node to general.reld

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Fri Jun 30 07:38:59 PDT 2017

Now that I look at the code again, what I think I really need to do is make
some wrappers for getting and setting nodes from general.reld using
NodeByPath syntax. That will probably be the least work in the long run.

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 7:34 PM, James Paige <Bob at hamsterrepublic.com>
wrote:

> Ah, thank you! I keep forgetting about reloadbasic features. For some
> reason I find GetChildNodeInt easy to remember.
>
> I ought to put comments in reload.bi showing reloadbasic equivalents to
> those commands
>

> On Thursday, June 29, 2017, Ralph Versteegen <teeemcee at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On 30 June 2017 at 08:59, <subversion at hamsterrepublic.com> wrote:
>>
>>> james
>>> 2017-06-29 13:59:27 -0700 (Thu, 29 Jun 2017)