[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/8904 add "Hero walking animation continues when not moving" general preferenc

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 21:46:18 PDT 2017

I would be renaming this to "Heroes use Walk in Place animation while idle"
or just "Heroes use Walk In Place animation" when switching over to the
animation system. So it makes sense to rename it now.
(Both NPC and hero 'walk in place' would use the walk-in-place animation
while idle instead of the idle animation, and normal animations while
moving, which will be separate animations, probably with different
animation rates).

(And I'm not sure whether to name that animation WalkInPlace or
walk-in-place)